General Feeds and Produce
These mixes are designed as a supplement that can be fed as part of a balanced diet to a range of different animals. Our nutritionists have thoroughly researched these diets to make sure they meet the requirements of your animals.
RIVERINA HOBBY FARM PELLETS are a general purpose moderate energy stock feed for horses, cattle, sheep, goats and other ruminant animals.
- Barley, wheat, maize, sorghum, bran and pollard, vegetable protein meals, molasses, vegetable oil, limestone, sodium bentonite, salt, Riverina vitamin & mineral premix, mould inhibitor.
- Base raw materials may gradually change seasonally.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FEED. It has been designed to supplement hay and / or pasture feeding.
- Always ensure your animals have access to clean fresh water.
- New feed needs to be introduced gradually over a 3 week period.
|Animal Type||Approximate Feeding Rate|
|Adult horses and ponies||Up to 2.0 kg per day, in conjunction with hay or pasture.|
|Adult cattle||Up to 3.0 kg per day, in conjunction with hay or pasture.|
|Adult sheep and goats||Up to 0.5 kg per day, in conjunction with hay or pasture.|
NOTE: This feed is not suitable to be fed to young, growing stock or high performance animals.
|C FIBRE||%||:||4.00 - 10.00|
- Balanced calcium and phosphorus levels.
- Added vitamins and trace minerals.
- Safe to feed as moderate in energy.
- Manufactured to strict quality control standards for incoming raw materials and the finished product.
- Formulated in accordance with current research into animal nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.