The production facilities at Riverina allow us to produce horse feeds in a range of forms to suit most horses. We have a specialist horse plant for the manufacture of high molasses loose mixes, steam flaking technology as well as pellets.
RIVERINA HARNESS RACER FORMULA 1 PELLETS are formulated to supply harness racing horses with the essential nutrients and energy for optimum performance when fed with roughage. Formulated for intensive competition, pre-training, trotting and pacing.
- Barley, wheat, maize, bran and pollard, soybean meal, canola meal, cottonseed meal, full fat soybean meal, Yea-Sacc®, chromium yeast, Bio-Mos®, vegetable oil, molasses, limestone, dicalcium phosphate, salt, lysine, mould inhibitor, potassium chloride, choline chloride, vitamin E, Riverina equine vitamin & mineral premix.
- Base raw materials may gradually change seasonally.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FEED.
- RIVERINA HARNESS RACER FORMULA 1 PELLETS must be fed in conjunction with chaff, hay and / or pasture.
- The below feeding rates are a guide only and should be adjusted according to the horse’s condition and roughage quality..
|Light Work||2.0 - 3.5kg||2.5 - 4.0kg|
|Moderate Work||3.0 - 4.5kg||4.0 - 5.5kg|
|Heavy Work||4.5 - 6.0kg||5.0 - 6.5kg|
- Split suggested feeding rate between 2 feeds daily.
- If pasture is limited a minimum of 1% of bodyweight should be fed as hay and / or chaff.
- New feed needs to be introduced gradually over 10 to 14 days.
- Always ensure your horse has access to clean, fresh water.
- Do not feed more than 3kg in one meal.
- RIVERINA HARNESS RACER FORMULA 1 PELLETS provide a full range of essential nutrients when fed with roughage.
- Higher level of vitamin E, an antioxidant that is involved with muscular, circulatory, nervous, immune and reproductive systems.
- Yea-Sacc® improves fibre digestion and gross energy and amino acid absorption.
- Bio-Mos® aids in maintaining a healthy balance of intestinal microbes.
- Chromium yeast has a role in glucose metabolism.
- Consult your Riverina nutritionist before feeding additional grains or supplements.
- Manufactured to strict quality control standards for incoming raw materials and the finished product.
- Formulated in accordance with current research into horse nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.