Supplementary feeds are manufactured for both growing and lactating goats. Goats are browsers and have different requirements to sheep and need a separate ration. Do not feed sheep rations to goats.
RIVERINA GOAT GROWER PELLETS (Medicated) are for feeding growing goats from 3 months of age to joining.
- Barley, wheat, maize, sorghum, bran and pollard, protein meals, molasses, vegetable oil, limestone, sodium bentonite, mould inhibitor, dicalcium phosphate, ammonium sulphate, salt, Rumensin®, magnesium oxide, Riverina ruminant vitamin & mineral premix.
- Base raw materials may gradually change seasonally.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FEED, it must be fed in conjunction with hay and / or pasture.
- Feed up to 1.5% liveweight / head / day of RIVERINA GOAT GROWER PELLETS (Medicated) depending on body weight and age.
- Roughage should be supplied ad lib.
- Always ensure goats have access to clean, cool, fresh water.
- Introduce goats to the ration gradually over a 3 week period.
- RIVERINA GOAT GROWER PELLETS (Medicated) supply a full range of essential nutrients required by growing goats when fed together with roughage.
- Helps maintain even growth rates during feed shortages.
- Pelleting ensures there is no feed segregation and reduces wastage.
- Manufactured to strict quality control standards for incoming raw materials and the finished product.
- Formulated in accordance with current research into goat nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.
This feed contains Rumensin® which supplies monensin sodium at the rate of 25 mg/kg to aid in the prevention of coccidiosis.