Our range of birdseeds provides the base diet for most seed eating birds. We only use the highest quality cleaned grains to reduce wastage. All birds will require grit for improved digestion, a source of supplementary vitamins & minerals and clean water.
RIVERINA FINCH MIX contains quality dressed seed grains in a loose mix form and is suitable for feeding to a wide variety of small seed eating birds. Feed to birds during growing and breeding stages, excluding the hatchling stage.
- Panorama millet, white french millet, canola seed, canary seed, shirohie millet, red pannicum millet, linseed.
- Base raw materials may gradually change seasonally.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- RIVERINA FINCH MIX may be fed to finches, budgies, canaries and other small seed eating birds.
- Other ingredients will be needed to balance the diet such as coarse grit, shellgrit and a source of vitamins & minerals such as ‘green feed’ or fruit etc depending on the variety of bird.
- Ensure fresh water is always available.
Palatable mix for multipurpose feeding.
- Manufactured to strict quality control standards for incoming raw materials and the finished product.
- Formulated in accordance with current research into avian nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.