The production facilities at Riverina allow us to produce horse feeds in a range of forms to suit most horses. We have a specialist horse plant for the manufacture of high molasses loose mixes, steam flaking technology as well as pellets.
RIVERINA FEED & BREED PELLETS are formulated to help provide breeding mares and growing horses with their daily nutrient requirements when fed in conjunction with roughage. It is also suitable for weanlings, yearlings and young horses undergoing early training programs. With high protein and energy, these pellets are also suitable for stallions during the breeding season.
- Barley, wheat, bran and pollard, vegetable protein meals, soybean meal, pulses, full fat soya, mould inhibitor, vegetable oil, molasses, limestone, dicalcium phosphate, Yea-Sacc®, salt, lysine, chromium yeast, choline chloride, vitamin E, copper sulphate, Riverina equine vitamin & mineral premix.
- Base raw materials may gradually change seasonally.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FEED.
- RIVERINA FEED & BREED PELLETS must be fed in conjunction with chaff, hay and / or pasture.
- The below feeding rates are a guide only and should be adjusted according to the horses condition and roughage quality.
|Class of Horse||Mature Weight 500kg|
|Empty/Early Pregnant Mares||1.5 - 3.0 kg|
|Late Pregnant Mares||2.5 - 4.0 kg|
|Lactating Mares||4.5 - 6.0 kg|
|Weanlings||1.5 - 3.0 kg|
|Yearlings||3.0 - 4.5 kg|
|Stallions||3.0 - 4.5 kg|
- Split suggested feeding rate between 2 feeds daily.
- If pasture is limited a minimum of 1% of bodyweight should be fed as hay and / or chaff.
- New feed needs to be introduced gradually over 10-14 days.
- Always ensure your horse has access to cool, clean, fresh water.
- RIVERINA FEED & BREED PELLETS provide a full range of essential nutrients when fed with roughage.
- Yea-Sacc® improves fibre digestion and gross energy and amino acid absorption.
- Chromium from yeast has a role in glucose metabolism.
- Added Vitamin E is an antioxidant that is involved in muscular, circulatory, nervous, immune and reproductive systems.
- Extra copper has a role in bone and joint cartilage development.
- Consult your Riverina nutritionist before feeding any additional grains or supplements.
- Manufactured to strict quality control standards for incoming raw materials and the finished product.
- Formulated in accordance with current research into horse nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.