Unlike feeds for ruminants our poultry diets are usually complete feeds and supply the total daily requirements apart from water. Each type of poultry requires a specific diet to maximise production whether it be for eggs, meat or rearing replacements.
RIVERINA COMPLETE DUCK GROWER MASH is a complete feed for growing ducks.
- Wheat, maize, sorghum, bran and pollard, a combination of protein meals (pulses, cottonseed meal, soybean meal, canola meal, sunflower meal, blood meal, meat meal), vegetable oil, limestone, salt, choline chloride, amino acids, mould inhibitor, Riverina vitamin & mineral premix.
- Base raw materials may gradually change seasonally.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- COMPLETE DUCK GROWER MASH is a complete feed for growing ducks from hatching to slaughter. No supplementary feeding is necessary.
- Ducks should have unlimited access to the feed (ad lib). A self-feeder is ideal.
- The feeder should be in an elevated position and placed so ducklings cannot soil the feed. It is important to replace any soiled feed regularly so it remains fresh and palatable.
- For rearing laying ducks, up to 20% grain can be mixed into the COMPLETE DUCK GROWER MASH from 12 weeks of age.
- From two weeks prior to lay, it is recommended that a 50/50 blend of COMPLETE DUCK GROWER MASH and RIVERINA BLUE LABEL LAYER be fed until the start of lay. This will assist in this pre-lay period when the reproductive tract is nearing maturity.
- When the birds start to lay, feed RIVERINA BLUE LABEL LAYER.
During this period approximate feed intakes should be:
|Age of Birds||Approximate Feed Consumption|
|Day Old - 1 Week||30 - 40 grams / bird / day|
|2 Weeks||80 - 100 grams / bird / day|
|3 Weeks||150 - 160 grams / bird / day|
|4 Weeks||180 - 190 grams / bird / day|
|5 Weeks||200 - 215 grams / bird / day|
|6 Weeks||225 - 235 grams / bird / day|
|7 Weeks||235 - 245 grams / bird / day|
|8 Weeks||240 - 250 grams / bird / day|
- Feed intakes will vary with the season, variety of bird, shed conditions, disease status and other environmental conditions. Environmental conditions including temperature and hygiene are of vital importance during the rearing period.
- Environmental conditions including temperature and hygiene are of vital importance during the rearing period.
- Ducklings need to be brooded for 10-14 days.
- Ducklings need clean, cool, fresh water available at all times as they are very susceptible to dehydration.
|CALCIUM||%||:||0.80 - 1.20|
|SALT||%||:||0.10 - 0.40|
- COMPLETE DUCK GROWER MASH is produced as a coarse mash.
- Supplies essential nutrients for growth.
- Manufactured to strict quality control standards for incoming raw materials and the finished product.
- Formulated in accordance with current research into duck nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.
Meat – Nil.
Eggs – Nil.