Unlike feeds for ruminants our poultry diets are usually complete feeds and supply the total daily requirements apart from water. Each type of poultry requires a specific diet to maximise production whether it be for eggs, meat or rearing replacements.
RIVERINA BROILER FINISHER PELLETS are a complete feed for finishing meat chickens. This feed is the second stage in a two stage feeding programme for growing meat chickens.
- Wheat, maize, sorghum, bran and pollard, a combination of protein meals (pulses, cottonseed meal, soybean meal, canola meal, sunflower meal, blood meal, meat meal), vegetable oil, limestone, mould inhibitor, sodium bicarbonate, salt, choline chloride, amino acids, Saleco®, Riverina vitamin & mineral premix.
- Base raw materials may gradually change seasonally.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Feed from four weeks of age until slaughter weight is reached.
- RIVERINA BROILER FINISHER PELLETS is a complete feed and no supplementary feeding is necessary.
- Birds should have unlimited access to the feed (ad lib)
Approximate feed intakes should be:
|Age of Birds||Approximate Feed Consumption|
|Week 5||130 - 145 grams / bird / day|
|Week 6||160 - 175 grams / bird / day|
|Week 7||180 - 195 grams / bird / day|
|Week 8||200 - 220 grams / bird / day|
|Week 9||220 - 230 grams / bird / day|
- The above feed intakes are only indicative. Feed intakes will vary with the season, variety of bird, lighting, shed conditions, disease status and other environmental conditions.
- To achieve fast growth rates good hygiene and management is necessary.
- A self-feeder should be used to help maximise growth rates. It is important to replace any build up of stale feed.
- Birds need clean, cool, fresh water available at all times. Any wet litter near water points should be removed regularly.
|CALCIUM||%||:||1.00 - 1.50|
|SALT||%||:||0.05 - 0.50|
- Produced as a pellet, so that feed wastage is minimised, digestibility is improved and separation of the feed is eliminated, ensuring a consistent intake of nutrients.
- Supplies essential nutrients for growth.
- RIVERINA BROILER FINISHER PELLETS contain digestible ingredients for chickens.
- Protein meals provide natural sources of essential amino acids. Methionine and lysine are added to balance the protein level.
- Contains essential vitamins and minerals.
- Manufactured to strict quality control standards for incoming raw materials and the finished product.
- Formulated in accordance with current research into poultry nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.
This feed contains Saleco® which supplies sodium salinomycin at 60mg/kg as an aid in the prevention of coccidiosis caused by certain Eimeria species.
Meat – Nil.
Eggs – DO NOT USE in birds laying eggs for human consumption or within 7 days of laying when eggs or egg products are to be used for human consumption.