Unlike feeds for ruminants our poultry diets are usually complete feeds and supply the total daily requirements apart from water. Each type of poultry requires a specific diet to maximise production whether it be for eggs, meat or rearing replacements.
RIVERINA BLUE LABEL PREMIUM LAYER PELLETS / MASH is a commercial standard complete feed for high producing laying hens.
This feed is the final stage in a three stage-feeding programme for laying hens.
This feed may also be used as a non-commercial breeder feed for layers, broilers, ducks, geese and turkeys (some water medication may be necessary for disease control for broiler breeders and turkey breeders).
- Wheat , maize , sorghum , bran and pollard, a combination of protein meals (cottonseed meal, soybean meal, canola meal, sunflower meal, blood meal, meat meal), vegetable oil, limestone, mould inhibitor, sodium bicarbonate, salt, choline chloride, amino acids, carotenoids, Riverina vitamin & mineral premix.
- Base raw materials may gradually change seasonally.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- RIVERINA BLUE LABEL PREMIUM LAYER PELLETS / MASH is a complete feed and no supplementary feeding is necessary.
- Laying hens should have unlimited access to the feed (ad lib), ideally in a self- feeder.
During this period approximate intakes should be:
|Age of Birds||Approximate Feed Consumption|
|Point of Lay Period (20-22 weeks)||90 - 110 grams / bird / day|
|Early Laying Period (22-35 weeks)||95 - 130 grams / bird / day|
|Mid Laying Period (35 weeks to end of lay)||105 - 140 grams / bird / day|
|Layer Breeders (non-commercial)||110 - 140 grams / bird / day|
|Broiler Breeder (non-commercial)||140 - 170 grams / bird / day|
|Turkey Breeders Hens|
from 35 weeks Toms
|250 - 270 grams / bird / day|
440 - 460 grams / bird / day
- The above feed intakes are only indicative. Feed intakes will vary with season, variety of bird, lighting, shed conditions, disease status & other environmental conditions.
- Egg production may drop during the winter months due to reduced daylight hours as the optimum light for laying hens is 14 – 16 hours per day.
- Moulting occurs once a year and during this period layers will stop laying until new feathers are grown.
- When hens enter the end of lay period, shell quality may deteriorate. Calgrit (coarse limestone) or shellgrit offered ad lib may help improve shell quality.
- Fresh, cool, clean water should be available at all times.
|CALCIUM||%||:||4.00 - 4.50|
|SALT||%||:||0.20 - 0.40|
- Extra vitamins & trace minerals for non-commercial breeders.
- RIVERINA BLUE LABEL PREMIUM LAYER PELLETS /MASH is a high energy and protein diet suitable for high producing layers.
- Includes carotenoids to ensure optimum yolk colour.
- Manufactured to strict quality control standards for incoming raw materials and the finished product.
- Formulated in accordance with current research into poultry nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.