This includes milk replacers, feeds for pet animals and some unique animals. Our nutritionist have tailored diets to meet the needs of these species.
RIVERINA ALPACA PELLETS are designed to be fed to growing and breeding alpacas.
- Barley, bran and pollard, cottonseed meal, soybean meal, vegetable oil, limestone, dicalcium phosphate, mould inhibitor, salt, sodium bentonite, Riverina ruminant vitamin & mineral premix.
- Base raw materials may gradually change seasonally.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FEED. It has been designed to supplement grass / legume hay and pasture.
- Always ensure fresh clean water is available at all times.
- Feed must be introduced gradually over a 3 week period to avoid digestive problems.
- Feed up to 1% body weight.
|Animal Type||Approx. Weight||Approximate Feeding Rate|
|Young growing alpacas||30 - 50 kg||0.3 - 0.5 kg / head / day|
|Adult alpacas - maintenance||60 - 90 kg||0.5 - 0.7 kg / head / day|
- The above feeding rates are only a guide. Consideration of the alpacas general body condition, size, stage of pregnancy or lactation, environmental conditions and pasture quality will effect feed requirements.
- At least 50% of the diet should be in the form of pasture, hay or chaff and half of this needs to be fibre longer than 4cm to promote chewing.
- RIVERINA ALPACA PELLETS supply essential nutrients for maintenance and also for growing and breeding alpacas, when fed with roughage.
- Produced as a pellet which reduces wastage that can occur with meal type feeds.
- A vitamin and trace mineral supplment has been added which includes Vitamins D, E and selenium.
- Manufactured to strict quality control standards for incoming raw materials and the finished product.
- Formulated in accordance with current research into alpaca nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.