Riverina (Australia) Pty Ltd are proud members of the Stock Feed Manufacturers’ Council of Australia (SFMCA). This membership has at its’ heart a Quality Assurance Program called FeedSafe®. All full members of the SFMCA are required to comply with this stringent program which has a focus on Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
FeedSafe® requires members to meet minimum standards in relation to:-
- Premises and mill buildings;
- Personnel training and qualifications;
- Plant and equipment;
- Raw material sourcing and purchasing;
- Raw material quality and storage;
- Feed formulation and manufacturing;
- Product labelling;
- Loading, transport and delivery to clients;
- Product inspection, sampling and testing;
- Customer complaint investigation.
Follow this link http://www.sfmca.com.au/feedsafe/about_feedsafe/ to the FeedSafe® website to get further details and please don’t hesitate to talk to us about the FeedSafe® program.
It’s something to think about next time you buy feed.
FeedSafe® is a registered trademark of Stock Feed Manufacturers’ Council of Australia Inc.